Forward

Forward

Can you imagine using mere words to describe an incredible sunset or a mind- boggling rainbow to someone who has never had the gift of sight? The blind have no reference for your experience.

For those who have never experienced Enlightenment, explaining every nuance of that level on consciousness might chase away more people than it would attract. No personality? No emotions? Endless peace and tranquility? How boring! What a drab picture of life.

And yet I say unto you. If you could but experience my world for a mere 60 seconds or so, you would never rest until you could experience it forever and make it your own.

Enlightenment is as incredible and as far beyond your imagination...as that sunset to a blind man.

After studying under five spiritual masters for more than 30 years, I stumbled into my Awakening almost 3 years ago. You should know that at the start of my journey, I made a sort of cosmic oath that if I ever found Enlightenment, I would help ten other to also find their way. This is part of that effort.

The thing of it is...I'm running out of time. I found out a few months ago that I have a very lethal form of lung cancer and I will soon die.

I will endeavor to assist as many of you as I can in the time remaining.